Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My random post

Yeah! Fik is now complaining about class t-shirts... or not complaining, all I hope is that we wno't get a blue, red, or white t shirt. Are we allowed to blog on school computers?? Oh well..

I wanna blog about the sleepover..

I have to talk about Cheriel now.. She's hilarious! Ahahaha! She wants Fik to be her 7th Harem Girl.. No way, Fik is too good to be a harem girl. No thanks says she to cheriel. Having a harem in Singapore is being purely delusional.

Yes, about the sleepover.. um.. Jolene wants us to shut up about it till she stops ponning school. I have to scold her for this.. ARGH! Jo! Why pon school? This post is definitely not usual.. I should tell people to stop reading my ranting anymore.. I just realised I hardly blog about what really happens to me and the people around me.. I just blog about my mental state.. Oh well. My mental state is sometimes disturbed by the people around me. Like Fik and Lucy.

All the above claims were true and intentional. There. oh well, my mental health will detioriate further if I stay here, I should delete this post, but for the fun of it, averybody will get to read my state of mind when I am mentally disturbed.

Ahahahahahaha.. scary laghter.

No comments: