Sunday, October 29, 2006

where did kiarill go?

I feel good. Curling up in a corner, in front of the computer screen, all warm and snuggly. I do like my cousins' house.

I was feeling like declaring this blog officially dead, but I decided not to, because although I've grown tired of it, it still seems to hold so many memories. So many of my thoughts. So many things I don't want to let go off.

My lj is up already. But kiarill seems to be degenerating, she used to be a very thinking person. Now, I don't really know, maybe it's because I've been putting off thinking. I just want to let it go, put everything down. Live the moment, like what she said, because there's no use wishing that I could stop time, it won't stop. There's no use doing the things I used to do, I think I might be happier now. I'm just going to enjoy myself as much as I can, because... because... there's not much time left. Oh, when did this post become so emo.

The haze went away, shiawase[happy]!

No comments: