Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I <3 Japan

The Jap people came today!!! How come I seem to be obsessed with all things Jap? When did this start? When did I start to love Japan and everything about it? When did my heart rate start to go a bit faster everytime I hear 'Japan' or 'Japanese' mentioned? When did I start to fangirl over Jap anime, manga, and um, pretty boys? When did I start to want every kind of japanese product? [other than shiseido and the like] When did I start to fall in love with Japan?

Sheesh, now you all know that the best place to send me to is to Japan. And all the anti-japanese from China or wherever, please just stop reading this post before you start flaming me, and saying that I betray my roots, because that's not true. I love the Chinese culture too.

Anyway, the Jap people are from Kagoshima [shall go check it up], they are really good at judo, and communication is a problem. For one, my jap is not up to standard, and for another, they don't speak alot of english. Now is another one of those times I wish I had Zan-san's brain. Maybe I should go to Japan, and live there for a month, then I'll come back and I can beat Zan in a conversation [I think wierd but never mind]

So, by resorting to my broken english, we had tiny tiny conversations. THEY ARE SO CUTE! [another instance of me fangirling over all things Japan, don't mind me] They gave us these pretty Kagoshima omiyages... If that's how you spell it [omiyage=souvenir]. And sadly, they're going back tomorrow.. T_T So that means, I can stop dreaming of seeing them for the rest of my life. I bet I'll forget about them next year, but still.. Let's create beautiful memories! [How come I'm starting to sound like those translated jwebs?? This is BAD... Someone must stop me from reading more before my English detoriates.... ><]

Anyway, to sum it all off, I love Japan, if anyone can come and tell me that he or she put 'loveJapan' potion into my food so-and-so years, months, days ago, you shall be richly rewarded!!

No comments: